Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pictures, updates, and adenoids

Little Miss Sunshine!!




So I have been a little bit crazy, no time to type on the computer when you are chasing a VERY active 19month old tsumani...the cutest little whirlwind to grace the earth I am sure! Life is going at a warp speed and I am loving every minute of it. I was reading old blog posts the other night and thinking about how unsettled and unsure I was about this quest to find my daughter...and now 1 year later, life is grand and she is such an amazingly wonderful part of my life. At 19 months her fav word is "yep" and we rarely hear "no" unless she is into something she knows she shouldn't be, then she scolds herslef with a "no,no,no" complete with finger shake ala mama! This doesn't stop her, but it makes us laugh! She is a mountain goat and can all too often be found scaling the dining room table or the kitchen stool...curiosity is her MO.
Two weeks ago, we had the wonderful chance to meet up with the Peterson's in the Dells. We all traveled to ET togther and it was so fun to see how much the girls have grown and to spend time together. I wanted to post pics of the girls together, but they all turned out with one looking the wrong way etc etc...but here are a few of the gang


A great time was had by all.

Little Miss SUnshine continues to have green snot and a nasty cough...this has been going on since we got home. So today was a trip to the ENT who decided a little surgery is in order. April 16th, she will lose her adenoids, tonsills, and maybe get a tube or two. We are anxious to get her healthy and hope this does the trick. I hate to think of surgery, but it has gone on long enough and is affecting her sleep, our sleep, her growth etc. Time to get healthy once and for all!

Well, that is all for now...I will try to post more often, I do miss it. Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

We miss your posts too! I hope the surgery goes well and helps her sweet nose.