Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baptism and more

Okay, so I have been getting a little flack for not keeping up with the blogging. Between having 4 children, 2 new kittens, it being Christmas, and owning a store...the computer time is a little short these days...that and my silly tsunami doesn't like when mommy gets on the computer.

So anyhow...Meron's baptism was on the 30th. It was a wonderful day with Papa baptizing her, her brothers all in their ET shirts, and being surrounded by wonderful family and friends. We had a yummy brunch at the house after church and I was doing fine until I said the prayer before we ate. Thinking about the promises we made to her father in Ethiopia, and knowing how loved this child is did me in...luckily I was in great company.

Meron continues to thrive. She is so independent and is quickly changing from baby to toddler. She is sassy and sweet, cuddly and a little stubborn! She loves the kitties and follows them around talking to them. She can undo a display at the shop in the time it takes me to get the lights on and is maybe getting a little too comfortable at the shop...following customers around and chatting them up! She continues to be well attached and we continue to feel amazingly blessed.

I know you really don't care much about my chitter chatter...so without further adue, here are some pics!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I am so glad you had a nice day! Love the pictures....it has been too long :)

KelseyChristine said...

Meron is gorgeous!

Mom to many said...

How beautiful - and precious. You look like such a perfect family!