Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bad Blogger!




Okay, so I am a bad blogger! I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last posted. I guess it is a sign of how truly nuts life is right now.

Little Miss is thriving. Although we are sick AGAIN with green boogies and a horrible cough. This time the whole house has it, so I am biding my time before I put her back on antibiotics...we'll see if her body can kick it. We have an appointment with an ENT in a few weeks and I will be anxious to see where that takes us. I am guessing her adenoids need to come out. Won't that be fun! She is such a little trooper and just keeps on keepin on even when she doesn't feel great. I am a little nervous to think about how busy she might be when she feels 100%!

Her current loves are her brothers, the kitties, animal crackers, dancing, and carrying things around the house or the shop. We have settled into our days at the boutique. She is the resident greeter and welcomes everyone with a "hi". She is not shy, but is quick to return to my side if they start talking to her! She is so funny and is getting really good at displays (not nec. a positive thing!)

I am coping with four kids, a retail business in the midst of a recession, a big dirty house, and all the extra's that seem to fall onto my plate. I have found that getting up at 5:15 and walking for 45 min helps my outlook and as long as there is a steady stream of Diet Coke I can hold my own. I had totally forgotten how VERY busy this stage of parenting is. Yowzers. We were thinking about putting Meron in day care one day a week, but given how sick she gets, we may have to pass on that until fall. I just want her to have a healthy week or two, not on antibiotics! Not so much to ask I don't think!

Well, it is time to start the day...pack lunches, diapers, and the like and head off to work. I will try to post more often...I miss the chance to write about the inane and the wonderful!

Here are a few pics to tied you all over till I get back in the saddle!

4 comments:

Jill and Cory said...

I'm so glad you are back in the world of the bloggers. Your little cutie is getting so big and is such a doll... I think I need a fix!!

Cindy said...

Yeah!! We were missing you!!

Kris said...

I will send my kids with hugs - miss you! Snuggle those kiddos for me - and wow look at her grow!

:)

Carolyn said...

Hey Couzant!
Sorry to hear about the green boogers again. Michael had his adenoids out at 9 months and it made all the difference in the world. Good luck with the ENT. Talk to you soon.