Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still Alive

Yes, I am still alive. Life has taken over...the computer is now pretty low on the priority list! I am moving my boutique to a new location and have spent the better part of the last few weeks running from dawn to dusk and collapsing into bed! Not to mention still being mom, zoo keeper, chief cook and bottle washer etc. I could use about 3 of me right now!

Miss Sassy Spice is 18 months old already. She is so incredibly wonderful, spunky, sparkly, challenging and wholly toddler! She is right on track developmentally and is now weighing in at 24 lbs and is 30 inches long. She is cruising through clothing sizes like crazy. My little peanut that fit into 6-9 month clothes is now busting out of her 18 month sizes! She is walking and starting to talk as well. She took her first big tumble the other night, off a dining room chair. She has a nice bruise and cut by her eye. Poor baby...but she was right back up on that chair the next morning...I think there may be a wee bit of stubborness in this girl! We are still dealing with sinus issues. She is fine if she is on meds, but off them for more than a week and we are back to green snot etc. We hope to get into the ENT soon and see what he says. We are praying it is not allergy related as the pet list now consists of 3 cats, 2 dogs, 7 hamsters (chubby hamsters can produce a lot of babies...amazing!) 2 gecko's and a fish. Yieks! Otherwise, this girl just continues to amaze me...she is soo loving and cuddly and just melts my heart (which is good up here in the north country!)

So there ya go. Life is good, full to overflowing, and random...but never dull!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

: )
have fun being busy!!

Stacie said...

Question for you....
Do you know of a African-American hair salon in Mankato? We have one lady here, but I wasn't impressed by her on the phone. We are to meet her today, I don't hold out much hope, but we will see.

Mama 2 Four said...

I thought your comment was funny about needing 3 of you right now! I had the same thoughts this morning about needing more hands, and I just had to blog about it!