Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nice to be Missed!

So it is nice to know that I have been missed in the blogosphere! My writing time should improve now as there are only 4 days left of school and I will be going to work with out my pint-sized helper. This means more concentrated computer time is available!!

Our big news of the week is an elbow fracture. The oldest fell at baseball on Tuesday and fractured the tip of the elbow. He is in a sling for 10 days with the plan to re-xray at that time. Talk about a huge bummer. He is taking it pretty well and just prays it is all healed by vacation to the lake time!

As for Miss Sassy, we are having some bed time issues. If she naps, which she still does need, she won't go to bed. She was up until 11 last night, enjoying Jay Leno's farewell episode. Not so nice for mom and dad who were ready to sleep! Any pointers???

Well, off to make pancakes and sausage. If ya hurry you can come and share some too!

:)

3 comments:

melanie said...

I would love to come join you!!!
mel

Cindy said...

Of course you are missed. I almost called you specifically to hassle you about not blogging...he he he he :)

Mrs. Frugal said...

Yeah!! I was starting to worry!