Wednesday, December 5, 2007

3 Months Down

Wow! We hit the three mark month today! There was a time a while back that I was thinking a late Dec, early Jan referral would be possible. Not so much the case now as things seem to be moving a little slower. J and I were talking about the process last night while making dinner. He was asking how soon I thought we would get her picture. I told him I figured it would still be a couple of months. He got a sad expression and then said..."then we have to wait 8 weeks to go get her" When I told him that it was actually closer to 12 or 16 currently he was pretty sad. He said "Mom that means we won't meet her for up to 17 weeks because you get to go a week ahead of us...wow mom, this is going to be really hard. I can't wait for my baby sister to get here"

Pretty sweet. He is going to be an awesome big brother. Right now the wait is easy... there is so much going on. At times I even forget I am waiting, but there is always that feeling in my heart and mind, telling me that something wonderful is just around the corner!

So happy 3 months down...hopefully less than 3 more to go!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

We will keep you in our thoughts ERica. Hope things move fast for you.
Stacie Forsberg

Cindy said...

Thanks for the well wishes on the forum! We are very excited with our decision. We were told to "prepare" for things to move much more quickly. I guess we are the only family currently waiting for a toddler girl.
I am still hoping that we both get good news very soon.
Cindy