Thursday, December 27, 2007

A little R and R at the end of the Marathon!

Season's greetings my faithful blog readers! I meant to get out a Christmas Wish to you all, but have just now cracked open my computer after the chaos and joy of the last several days! Here are a few highlights....
Fri and Sat...mommy sick with the tummy flu she very cockily said she wouldn't get :( (hard to make magic when you can't get out of bed!)

Sunday...back on track and into overdrive to make the "magic" happen! Sunday night, dinner and wine by the fire with dear friends....a great way to ease into the season!

Monday...So much excitement the air just crackled! Made carmel corn, finished wrapping, toted presents to the tree, solo-ed at church and had tears running down my cheeks as I thought of my daughter as we sang silent night. Loved having Nana and Papa here for our manger meal. Finally got kids to sleep and wrapped the last few surprises!

Christmas Day....OH WHAT JOY ! Three little boys in complete Christmas magic Mode! Put up the air hockey table...put on the football outfit as it was unwrapped...many shouts of it's just what I wanted! Then loaded the sleigh to go to nana and papa's new house for more presents and fun...so glad they are just an hour away now. And as eyelids finally started to close..."mom this was the best Christmas ever!"

Wednesday...But wait there's more...across town to Gr and Gr's house for 5 dogs, 5 kids, and adults surviving on food and wine...more presents more fun! Then back home, 3 sleeping boys, full tummies, full hearts!

Thursday...WOW....a tornado of christmas magic has hit...but lets savor the magic just a little longer!

I will post some pictures after I find the camera! I know it's around here somewhere...

No comments: