Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday Princess and Officially ours!







Well, the birthday Princess is two!! We had a grand pink palooza on Friday night and a great time was had by all. She LOVED opening presents and LOVED pink frosted cake. She is all about babies and cooking, so it was a kitchen and babies for her!

This week, we got to officially make her ours here in the USA. A VERY short court appointment followed by celebratory bagels at Panera started the day. Then it was home to open her first American Girl doll. Rather fitting for the day I thought! Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Very cool. We just finished our readoption too :) I cannot believe how big she is getting and that she is 2 already. wow....

Cindy said...

Holy smokes! Where does the time go? Little Miss is just beautiful! I am so happy she had a great birthday!

jillymags said...

I love it! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten! Just crazy! Hugs and Kisses...Kate