Monday, July 6, 2009

Cha Cha Cha Changes....

Yep, there are some changes on the horizon. Can't really go into detail at the moment, but said changes have given me pause to catch my breath, and get excited for possibilities to come (and NO we are not pregnant, adopting again or adding any more mammals to our brood!) I promise more info will come, but keep us in your thoughts as changes are always interesting!

So far July has found us pondering house projects, but not necessarily accomplishing them. We have grand ideas, but the days just seem to get away from us! I did manage to get the boys room done complete with new bunk beds and at least 2 hefty bags of treasures removed! The goal for today is to tackle the toys belonging to the princess. Her birthday is in just a few short weeks and needless to say, the baby toys are no longer needed as she is on to much bigger and better things like baby dolls and shopping carts. So time to sort and pass down, and give away, to make room for more treasures!

The boys continue to thrive. J may eat us out of house and home. He is a sleeping, eating machine right now. I live in fear of him waking up taller than I some morning...not a totally unrealistic fear at that!

So for the moment, that's the story and I am sticking to it. I will feed you more info on changes as they come...just keep us in your thoughts!

1 comment:

jillymags said...

Can't wait to hear more about the changes! You deserve to take a breath... Take two or three!