Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My first baby turns 10 today!!


Wow, 10 years ago right now, I was thinking I would never give birth, and I would set records for being pregnant the longest of any human being. But low and behold, I did give birth to one of the sweetest, smartest, most talented kids I know. J is 10 today. He started the day with a chant..."It's my birthday....uh huh, it's my birthday" at 6 am as I was stumbling to the treadmill. So big and yet so small. As I was thinking about my first journey into parenthood, I thought how lucky I have been to be blessed with the children I have and the opportunity to add one more. It really doesn't get any better than this!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Aren't we old!!!! :)

--Auntie K

LISA said...

HAPPY DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

Unknown said...

Yikes!!! I thought 5 was bad! Happy birthday baby boy!