Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've Been tagged!

My cyber friend Hotflawed mama has tagged me! That means I get to have a little fun thinking about 8 things....so here goes!

8 Things....

I am passionate about
1. My family
2. My faith
3. Singing
4. My Shop
5. Living life with "no Regrets"
6. Chasing a dream
7. Baking
8. Reading

I will do before I die
1.. Raise really great kids
2. Be in another musical
3. Go to Africa, Rome, and Sweden
4. Swim with Dolphins
5. Record a CD
6. Have a cabin up north
7. Do something completely out of character (not sure what this would be yet!)
8. Have the shop actually pay for those trips abroad.

TV shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. ER
4. Law and Order SVU
5. House Hunters :)
6. Today show
7. The Bachelor
8. Hallmark movie re-runs!

Songs I love / Artists I love
1. John Denver (you can take the girl away from the mountain, but you can't take the mountians from the girl!)
2. James Taylor
3. Amy Grant's Christmas albums
4. Dixie Chicks
5. Broadway show tunes
6. George Winston Plains / Montana Love Song
7.Silent Night
8. Great Jazz

Things I often Say...
1. Fabulous!
2. Maybe...
3. I love you (said many time a day!)
4. Murphy, Sophie stop barking!
5. B**..what are you doing??
6. Thank you for calling Sweet Peas
7. Just a minute
8. What's Up?

Things I have learned in the past year
1. Prayer and tenacity can move mountains!
2. I really hate bats
3. My kids are really cool people
4. My hubby can fix almost anything
5. A house, deserted for 2 years offers many interesting surprises!
6. It is really important for me to have me space!
7. Friendship is a two way street
8. I am not good at accounting!

People I tag
I am not sure about this one as I have no idea who is reading this!!

Cindy, you are tagged (if you can squeeze it in before you leave!)
And if you are reading this....You are Tagged!!

Here's to almost 5 months waiting! Let's hope for a little spring flower! I am taking a poll on the date you think we will get a referral, weigh in with date of referral, and age of our baby!

3 comments:

hotflawedmama said...

IT"S ABOUT TIME!!!! :) I've been checking on you every day (I do anyway, but especially since I tagged you). We have sosoooo much in common. Swim with the dolphins, hello! :) I'll weigh in on the referral. I want it to be before we leave for ET so I can check in on your beauty!!!

Cindy said...

Me?...or one of the other million Cindy's from the forums? Seriously I have never "seen" so many Cindy's in my life.
I am also hoping (((so much))) for your referral before I travel. Then she can have double the hugs : )
So I am hopefully guessing that you will hear something the first week of March. I am guessing she will be 2-4 months. So Excited!!

Erica Jo (mamasweetpea) said...

Yes, YOU Cindy! And I am all for that first week of March referral!