Friday, January 16, 2009

Over Run by 11 year olds

As I sit here and type this, there is a Nerf Vulcan war being waged between the basement and the living room...it is 10 pm and I am not sure if there is sleep in my future or not. My baby is 11 today and we are having a slumber party for a few buddies. I think I am on the brink of a whole new style of parenting...the can we watch a PG 13 movie? Can I get the T rated video game? So big, and yet still so small! It is a little crazy to have two extremes going on in my house. One in diapers, the other needing deodorant...crazy to think about.

Tomorrow we get to start painting at the shop's new location. I am hoping for a little sleep so I can have some energy to paint tomorrow! Little one has a stuffy nose yet again. I am starting to fear it could be allergies, which in our household of critters could be bad news. Hopefully she will sleep tonight, but I guess if she does get up, we'll just send her down to the slumber party!

Okay, must get off the computer and make some pizza rolls and motz sticks. I am such a good momma!!

1 comment:

Mom to many said...

I hear you there -- an 11 year old needing deoderant and one in diapers. EXACTLY! What kind of shop do you have anyway? Painting sounds like a lot of work to me.... but fun!