Monday, November 5, 2007

2 Months Down

Well, two months of waiting down. How many more to go??? That is the million dollar question at the moment. There have still been no referrals, so the line isn't moving a bit. I am trying very hard to psych myself up for a March referral instead of an end of January referral. It is all so unpredictable and I really don't like having no control. I do know however that at the end of all this waiting, we will have our daughter in our arms and that is what matters the most right now. Actually, this next month is going to fly by. It is crazy times at the store, and the boys have really full schedules in the next few weeks!

Ben and I went to McDonalds for lunch today. I needed some fries!! On the way out, I was thinking about the fact that he will start school full time in the fall. I asked him what I was going to do with out my french fry buddy...in true Ben fashion he said "Oh mom...you'll have Ellia, and she will LOVE fries too!" So a little perspective from Mr. Positive!

Josh is in the children's chorus for the musical ( Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat) at the High school and it opens this week. He is having so much fun and it is bringing back so many great memories for me. I still have quite a bit of Diva left in me...might have to find a way to channel a little of that need to perform. I truly do miss it! I have offered to help assistant direct the next musical in 2 years. We'll see where that goes. I have to remind my self...I will have 4 children !!

Well, here's to another month down...hopefully not too many more to go.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Woo-Hoo! Two months feels good doesn't it!!