Monday, November 19, 2007

Number 57

We are 57...actually, I am almost 36 ( a few short hours of 35 left) but we are 57!! We have moved out of the 60's and are now 57 on the unofficial list for a referral! There were a bunch more referrals again today. It is so exciting to think about these new families being joined together! In reality, we are still a long way from our call, but it is getting closer! It is pretty awesome to think that last year at this time I was just dreaming of this process, wishing we could start, hoping we would take this journey....and now here we are. So exciting!

So anyway...57 when I turn 36! Gotta like those numbers!

5 comments:

hotflawedmama said...

Why didn't you tell your BFF (Best forum friend) that it was your birthday!!! It is tomorrow? Please do tell! :) And yay to you for making your way up the list. I can't tell you how excited I am to hear of your news. I imagine her already and she is so beautiful isn't she?

Stacie said...

Congrats Erica....this is so wonderful. I am glad to have a family only 1 1/2 hrs away that is also adopting from Ethiopia. We have yet to hear on a court date. Waiting one month since referral date. I hope this goes so fast for you.

Erica Jo (mamasweetpea) said...

Tesi you crack me up! Yes, tomorrow is my b-day. A day when calories don't count, laziness is encouraged, and for a bit it is all about me!!

This will be the year I finally have my daughter! Yipee!!

Kris said...

Wow!!!

And happy birthday from us! See ya Thursday!

--Kris

hotflawedmama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! am drinking a glass of wine in your honor today. Happiest of happy birthdays to you!