Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh So Thankful

I am Thankful for...

My faith, that has seen me through a year unlike any other.

My beautiful children, who brighten each and every moment of my life.

My husband who willingly comes along for the ride...and doesn't scream too much.

For the new place in my heart that is filled with the people and places of Ethiopia.

For the new friends I have made this year and the friends that remained steadfast.

For AMAZING parents whose love and generosity knows no limits.

For health.

For the chance to dream dreams and daring to take the risks to make them come true!

For all of my non-human kids...2 dogs and 3 kittens...who make me laugh and don't talk back!

For the opportunity to share the mundane, the wonderful, the ridiculous, and the mountaintop with each of you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: