Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Still down and out

Yieks! Still sick. I am so glad we don't have little one home right now. I would be soo worried about her getting the flu, and I have no idea how I would take care of her! I am not sure when I have been this sick. It really stinks. I am getting pretty tired of my bed and I shudder to think about what the rest of my house looks like with mom on the down and out for soo many days! I am hoping to make it out into the world for at least an hour or tow tomorrow. Kinda have to as E goes out of town tonight. Once the mommy, always the mommy!

The sweetest thing in my hazy dayz...B has taken to taking care of his sister. He took the cabbage patch doll out of the crib and has been carrying her around, singing to her, holding her, feeding her, and changing her diaper. Now for a busy almost 5 yr old boy, this is pretty sweet! He keeps talking about his Ellie and other than occ. carrying her by her hair....it's too sweet. Sooner than later, he can sing to her for real!

Well, time to lay back down. The energy is zapped. More later!

2 comments:

hotflawedmama said...

AHHH! No good at all. Bringing you a bowl of internet soup! :)

Cindy said...

Get well soon!!!