Monday, February 25, 2008

Ugh..I Think it's Influenza

Yuck! I think I have the flu. The bonafide- feel like I've been hit by a MAC truck- coughing, body aching, fever creating flu. And I really suck at being sick. After a couple days of oj, tea and Little House on the Prairie re-runs, I still have to work awfully hard to rally to get up and out of bed. It is really time for February to be over. Really, really, really time. March can only be an improvement!

I promise to write something amazing, thought provoking, and awe inspiring after I return to my normal self...but for now, I think I have exhausted the energy reserves for now! Time for more OJ and tea...and maybe a Hallmark Channel Movie!

2 comments:

hotflawedmama said...

ooooh hope you feel better soon!!!

Kris said...

Sorry babe! Long distance hugs!