Thursday, August 30, 2007

Really honey...I have no idea how it got in the cart!


Shopping for a girl is going to be soo fun! (okay not going to be...is already!) I was at Target, just getting the basics like dish soap and clorox cleaning wipes. I had to take a spin through the baby department...as a baby boutique owner I always cruise the aisles and see what we might both carry. So today, I just happened to be thinking a tiny itty bitty bit about my baby girl and low and behold, the perfect crib set jumped into my cart! It was on clearance and in the colors I was planning for in the nursery...I hemmed and hawed...put it down. But darn it all if I just couldn't get out of the store without it! Even the boys chimed in with "mom, it's perfect...just buy it...it's the only one here...it's on sale" (boy I have raised them well...their wives will thank me someday!) So now SHE has a crib set...I am giddy with excitement. Isn't it just the sweetest???!

2 comments:

hotflawedmama said...

yay! it's beautiful, and yes, shopping for a girl is absolute TOPS!

Kris said...

I love it!!!

Clare will too... :)