Monday, October 20, 2008

All Creatures Great and Small

We are getting in to the swing of life with all of our new additions. Since the weekend we acquired a new gecko and two newborn kittens to add to the zoo. Z-man is now lobby-ing for a hamster. What's a few more legs? So that puts me at 4 children, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 gecko's, and a husband ( I think I am going to keep the husband count to one, although a wife wouldn't be all bad...she could tag team the laundry and never ending poop-patrol. ) And the really crazy thing is...there is room for more. I am not going looking for anything else, but should something or someone need a place, we seem to be able to find it!

Baby girl is doing well. Still has a bit of a boogey nose, but we have found the joys of nasal spray and the boogie sucker!! She finally slept through the whole night all night, no wake ups!

As it is my day off, I best get off the computer and get something done! The zoo needs tending!

No comments: