Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wee Small Hours of the morning...

...they still exist in case you were concerned! Miss M was up coughing and boogey all night on Monday night. This after a great adventure to the cities where she shopped until mama dropped. It was an all night walking, rocking, booger fest the likes of which I had happily forgotten about in the 4 years since there has been a baby in the house! Yesterday was a very long day...and the girl only napped for 45 min...not a great way to recover from a sleepless night. Last night was much better, she was only up at 1 and 3 for a very short bit, so today feels a little more sane. We are "working" the boutique this am. She is currently sound asleep in the new Ergo carrier (LOVE this carrier....might have to start carrying them in the shop!) I am hoping she gets a great nap in and I accomplish something more than blogging!!

Tomorrow is crazy...3 boys to the dentist at 1, M to the MD at 2:30, social worker follow up visit at 5. Yieks! Somewhere in there I must do a smidge of cleaning too..I think I might need those wee small hours of the morning to get it all done. Have to say however, I am loving this crazy!

Back to work...

No comments: