Sunday, October 26, 2008

I didn't fall off the face of the world...

I am still alive. Life with 4 kids and a business just seems to keep me hoping a bit more than I thought.

We are all doing well. Sassy spice continues to thrive. Her cold is finally starting to clear up and she hasn't had nearly the coughing. It is so nice to have her feeling good. She is close to walking and has been scooting around with her walker all weekend. She got to meet her Seattle aunt and uncle as well as her new baby cousin this weekend. It was so fun to have the whole huge family together.

J was elected student body president this week at school. We are so proud! He continues to thrive and I am loving it right now because he is in a mom mode...I am still cool! Yay!

Sassy Spice has an MRI on Tuesday. She had some seizures when she was in care, and although well managed on meds, we are getting a baseline to see what might be going on. We are really not concerned as she is really thriving. I am not looking forward to her being sedated, but that is the choice we have for now. Keep her in your prayers.

I will try and post some new pictures soon. As for now, it is time for Brothers and Sisters and a tidge of ice cream!!

No comments: