Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cursed by the blog-gods

So did you notice that slightly cocky tone I had when I mentioned in the last post that the boogers were gone, and she was thriving? Obviously I ticked off the blog-god because guess who was up ALL night crying and snorting and needing mommy's flesh to rub her face all over?? Yes that would be Snotty Spice! I had no sooner pushed the post button when she started to stir in her crib...then I tucked myself in and it all went downhill from there. And she was crying a kind of cry I haven't heard before. Is she starting to do some of her grieving? Was she having a nightmare? Was she just not feeling good? This is when it is hard to help her...when I realize she hasn't been mine forever, and has just been in my arms a few short weeks. And so we walked and rocked and shared some tears together. She finally fell into a sound sleep at about 4:30 and then was up for the day at 6:30. She was pretty happy throughout the day,( wish I could say the same for me!) but still a little off. And the boogers kept flowing. I am envisioning that mucinex ad where the mucous guys are having a party...they must be throwing a lalapaloosa in her little body. I am truly praying that tonight is better and we both get some sleep. She would survive another all night rock fest....me, while that is another story. On the walking front, she was carried much of the day today so not as much practice time...oh darn! Tomorrows another day...with new adventures...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Your children are beautiful. I follow your blog quite often. I have tagged you so for instructions check out my blog.

Thanks,
Cheryl