Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged

By Cheryl over at schearjoy.blogspot.com. This tag is where I am supposed to list 7 weird or random things about myself...

1. I am constantly trying to decide what to be when I grow up. I am going to have to come back in so many lives to accomplish all I think I would like to try! (Broadway musical star, athletic trainer, pastor, aid worker in Africa, Christian singer)

2. I am a hopeless romantic and love to escape life as I know it in a cheesy book or movie.

3. Journaling and writing keep me sane, help me figure out where I am heading.

4. I never went to prom (and this still kinda ticks me off!)

5. I have a closet FULL of clothes that I don't really like.

6. There are 40 legs at our house right now (6 humans, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 kittens, 2 gecko's)

7.I have ALWAYS wanted a daughter...and I must say, I am now complete!

I tag whoever is still reading this blog...not sure if anyone is!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I am still reading!!!!!

whatever_heather said...

Me too!
But I don't wanna be tagged!
:)
Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!

Mrs. Frugal said...

I can't stop reading! Glad to hear you are all doing so well!

Cathy said...

I'm still reading too. I tagged Cheryl and she just passed it on to you. Glad little one is feeling better.