Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One week and counting!

Wow! A week from today, we will getting ready to tuck the kids in one more time, then hitting the road. It is so amazing to me!

We had a pretty good weekend. Sat was get stuff done here, Sunday was church and a trip out of town, Monday, I was out with some sort of tummy bug. I am praying no one else gets it! I laid low all day and feel much better today. Just glad it was this week and not next.

It's a big week. E started classes this am. Tonight is teacher conferences, tomorrow, our youth choir at church kicks off, Thursday school starts and my baby goes to kindergarten, and then it is the weekend again! And amongst all that, I have to work, finish packing, and start cleaning...this week is going to fly by!

Nothing much more to share yet. We are hoping for our social report on Sunshine, full of pics and her likes, dislikes and schedule. I can't wait to see some new pics...hopefully a smiley one!!

Off to conquer the day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! we leave this sunday for ethiopia to pick up our 2 sweet ones!! we'll be there at the same time!! whooooohhoooooo!
where are you staying?
angela
p.s. i found you on jody's blog... :)