Friday, September 5, 2008

So much to do, I am accomplishing nothing!

I just sat down and made the list of all lists, to be checked off over the next 2-3 days. I have so much to do. Why am I sitting here blogging? That my friends is called panic...elation...exhaustion...and a big ole case of reality setting in! And blogging about it gives me time to hopefully put it all in perspective!

I was hoping to be done at work today, be able to walk out, confident all was great. Wouldn't you know it, the credit card machine decided to have a permanent error. This is not a good thing in retail! So needless to say, I will be chasing that around tomorrow. Yieks.

Home is good, packing is going pretty well. Still no social report, which is kind of disappointing, but we have a few days left. (holy crap...we only have a few days left!)

Tonight we are taking the evening off, and enjoying the HS football game, (cross-town rivalry tonight!) getting a good nights sleep, then hitting the ground running, and I think running until we head out of town on Tuesday night. Yowzers....time is gonna fly!

1 comment:

Mom to many said...

Oh - I remember that so excited and a bit scared you can hardly stand it feeling. I am so excited for you - can't wait to hear all about your journey!! Safe travels!