Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunshine sends her love!

I got the best e-mail in the world tonight. A traveler who was in ET recently got to hug my little one. She said she was crawling around and very smiley and chatty. She said her cheeks are nice and filled out and she was just lovely! Oh now I can't wait to have her in MY arms!!

We are almost packed. Now we play the suitcase shuffle and get all the suitcases under the 50lb weight limit. The next two days are going to FLY by. Tomorrow there is lots of shop stuff to finish up as well as a little more house to clean as well as a grocery run and a trip to the MD to get my final shots (oops, forgot that I guess!) Then it is our last night at home. I still get pretty teary thinking of leaving the boys, but I am soo excited to see Meron. I know once I am on the road I will be fine.

Okay, lots left to do before I sleep. More on what you can expect from ET tomorrow!

No comments: