Thursday, March 6, 2008

6 months and finally moving!

Six months down and finally the list is starting to move again. We moved up a number of spots in the last week. It is such a relief to finally see some action. It really does start to feel like this might actually happen! I still think an Easter referral would be the ultimate, but I'll take a Mother's Day referral as well!!

The boys have all gotten my flu this week. Poor kiddos. They have had their fill of Gatorade, TV, mom's bed and motrin. Dad is the only hold out so far...we are keeping our fingers crossed that he stays on the healthy side of things. So crazy! I can't wait for the day when we can open the windows and freshen up the house!

Prayers this week for...Tesi over at Hotflawedmama.blogspot.com. She is waiting for the BC (birth certificate) so she can finally go and get her son. From the start we said we wanted to travel together or at least one have a referral when the other one traveled so we could check up on each other's kids...here's hoping she gets her BC and I get a referral! Also prayers for Cindy...an incredibly awesome forum friend that is traveling in just a few short days to pick up her daughter. To safe travel, and a great transition. This journey is so much sweeter having these great women on the road with me! And to Melanie and Gina....hang in there ladies, our time is just around the corner!

Here's to 6 months down and hoepfully only a few to go!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You made me smile.Thanks for thinking of us.

hotflawedmama said...

Thanks so much. Your thoughts/prayers have been such comfort you have no idea. I'm STILL holding out for you to get a referral before we travel. I think it can, I think it can! :) Love and hugs.