Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Movin' Movin' Movin...now the List is movin!

Yeah! There are finally referrals flooding in to families who are waiting! It has been a fun week to watch as so many families are formed. With my list obsession and counting, I put us at 19 on the un-official list for an infant girl. I am so hopeful we will see this referral soon. E thinks it will be in the next two weeks. I am not sure I am that optimistic, but I admit, that would be so amazing! The kinks seem to be worked out of the court delays etc and now things seem to be moving at a pretty steady pace. It is still so surreal, this whole journey to my daughter. It is a road I am so very glad we chose to take. I have met some truly wonderful people along the way and learned about a whole amazing culture and country.

Stay tuned...great things are yet to come!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Wow - you are zooming up! Hooray!

--Auntie