Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Getting Closer

Every week we get a little closer. The next few weeks should fly by. E is out of town a bunch with science fairs and conferences...from the get go, I always said we would get the call while he was gone, just to make it a little logistically challenging! Not to mention Grandma and Grandpa left for Egypt this morning for the next month. I would love for the referral to come this week or next, Tesi, (hotflawedmama) leaves to go get her son finally on the 3rd. Way back when she got her referral in November, we said I would have my referral before she left so she could give my little one lots of kisses. So the stars are lining up....time for this referral to come!!!

Easter was great here. (will post some pictures once my computer decided to cooperate) We had a great relaxing day just our little family. After singing at church, we played foos-ball and game cube, watched movies, hiked in the woods. It was great. Very laid back and family centered.

Not too much more to share....noting to exciting yet....but hopefully soon!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

It would be wonderful if Tesi could give your baby kisses! There are so many beautiful babies at the care center...I cannot wait ti see which one is yours :)

hotflawedmama said...

well did you read "Simple Things" blog from my list? she said more babies were coming. Yours has to be there! i just know it. You have 8 days to get your referral. and if you were to get it while I'm gone, you must email me!!!!

Stacie said...

I sure hope you get your referral soon. We are home and doing great. I will stop in the next time we are in Mankato
Stacie Forsberg