Monday, March 31, 2008

Out Like A Lion

March is going out in true lion fashion. We have 3 inches of snow on the ground and at least 4 more are predicted. It is true heavy wet March snow, the snow falling from the branches like big dollops of mashed potatoes! The kids went to school and then were let out 2 hours later due to the Heavy Snow Warning. They are outside, with all the neighborhood kids, playing in the slop and having a great day.

I am wishing that I had a baby to play with inside today...then I could have a reason to ignore the mess that is my house! Alas, no baby girl to play with, but a house that is crying for attention instead. So I think a date with the vacuum and the can of plegde is in order.

We are getting so close to this girl of ours. We should have some info. in the next 6-8 weeks. And if winter is hopefully giving it's last hurrah today, the days should head into a more spring like pattern, which will make them go faster. At least a girl can hope!

Off to tango with the vacuum, and chase away the dust bunnies...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am getting so nervous/excited for you! I cannot wait to hear good news! I am still holding out hope that you will hear something before Tesi leaves...so tomorrow. I can hope right ;).....