Wednesday, March 19, 2008

He's 8!



Yesterday was Z's birthday. A birthday when you are 8 is the greatest. At dinner he had a look of awe on his face as he said "Wow, everything i want just keeps coming!" I think we met all his expectations and then some!

Z is my heart child. He is my kindred spirit, whom I have had an incredibly strong connection with since he was in-utero. He lives hard, loves harder, and has this amazing way of sensing emotions in other people and reading the emotional vibe in a situation. He will grow to do amazing things, and the woman who wins his heart one day, will have a very precious treasure. He has challenged me more deeply than either of his brothers, he has stretched my heart, mind and even my soul almost to the point of breaking, and yet he has filled me with so much love, compassion, and pure goodness, that my heart really does overflow. So to my Z....I love you sweet boy, God has some amazing plans for your life, be open to whatever path God leads down...I can't wait to come along for the ride!