Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Will this be my month??

April blazed in with glorious sunshine today. I love it! The snow of yesterday will soon be a distant memory...thank God! I am buzzing with the hope and possibility of a referral this month. (hmmm...or it could be the double espresso from Starbucks this am!) Chances are good it won't be until the end of the month, or maybe even next month, but I am ready. The cell phone is never more than an arm's length away..and I jump every time it rings.

I am sending special hugs out to Tesi this am...she leaves in the morning to get her son. She has been one of the wonderful treasures I have found along this journey! Prayers for her and her family as they travel this last piece of the journey to handsome little Tariku!

Finally today... I want to know....WHO"S READING THIS BLOG??? I put a hit counter on a week ago just for fun and was astounded to see so many hits. SO if your reading, leave me a little comment! I would love to know who is along for the ride!

Happy sunshine and here's to a forecast of showers of April Referrals!

7 comments:

Kris said...

Meeeeeeeee!

Cindy said...

You know that I am :)

Kjo said...

Hey You -
I read you always, always (sometimes with a few tears) and Dad and I are waiting for that phone call from you that says "Our baby girl is on the way!"

Unknown said...

Count us in your regular readers!

Mom & Dad K (now in Aswan, admiring every baby girl we see).

Unknown said...

Count us in your regular readers!

Mom & Dad K (now in Aswan, admiring every baby girl we see).

Jill said...

I love it!

EJK said...

I am!!