Friday, July 25, 2008

I was kidnapped...

last night by two awesome friends who wisked me away for Margaritas and to celebrate Miss Sunshines birthday. It was great fun and a total surprise! They got Miss Sunshine some very fun things that I can't wait for her to have. Thanks girls....I needed that in the worst way!

My apologies that the pics I posted are so tiny. Not sure how that glitch happened, I will have to see if I can remedy that!

It is so humid here this am that the sky seems to be hanging down to the ground. It sort of feels like you are walking through jello. Not real pretty! Looks like it might be an inside day today.

I am still feeling pretty down about all the waiting again. Because there were soo many referrals given out in May, there is now a bit of a backlog in travel. We really have no control over when we will go and it is making me crazy. I am really done with the waiting. If you would have told me last September when we sent in the dossier that I would still not have her in my arms I would have told you you were crazy. Now we will be lucky if she is here at that 1 year of waiting mark. Ugh!
Hopefully her birth certificate comes next week with no errors and we can get on with this already!!

1 comment:

Coffeybunny said...

Awww, what sweet friends to stand by you on a special day.
Hang in there, this it the toughest wait by far. You've almost made it! But hey, a couple margaritas may help too!