Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday Morning

It's a nice and lazy Saturday morning. I was lounging in bed reading a novel this am thinking I had better relish this time. Soon there will be a toddler, ready to get up, play, have breakfast...no lounging and reading. I can't wait!! We have a pretty mellow weekend. I am meeting some of my favorite girls for coffee in an hour, then it is off to Target for necessities (and maybe a few other things too) Then good friends are coming for dinner and we are all going to go see the musical the Music Man! I can't wait. I am off until Thursday this week as E has stuff going all next week. It is going to be full on prepare for baby week. Lots of closets cleaned, spaces organized, and a little baby proofing too! Time to kick it in gear!

I am hoping to finish up a little more sewing too...I will post pics when I am done.

Off to read the paper and enjoy the quiet of a lazy Saturday morning!

No comments: