Thursday, July 10, 2008

Waiting...again!

1:25 pm
Well, no news yet. I am trying to be very peaceful, but I am soo anxious to know we made it through the court process and she is officially ours! I am praying there were no black outs, no paperwork glitches, and it all sailed through.

Last night Eric and I sat up working on my "Adoption Soundtrack" until 1 in the morning. As I was going to sleep all I could think of was the judge, getting ready to start the day, and praying sunshines file happily moved through the pile.

So as for the adoption soundtrack...it is my journey in songs...here is a peek:
Teach Your Children Well / Crosby, Stills, Nash
Africa /Toto
Under African Skies / Paul SImon
Blackbird / Sarah McLachlan
How Long? / Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Along the Road / Susan Ashton
Lullabye / Billy Joel
Homeless/ Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Dry Your Tears Afrika / John Williams
When Love Takes You In / Steven Curtis Chapman
Hello My Baby / Ladysmith B. Mambazo
Pictures of You / The Cure
Lullaby/ Dixie Chicks
I will be here/ Steven Curtis Chapman
Fields of Gold/ Eva Cassidy
She's Got A Way / Billy Joel
You'll Be In My Heart / Phil Collins
I Knew I Love You / Savage Garden
Sunshine on my Shoulders / John Denver
A Kiss to Build a Dream On/ Louis Armstrong
Here Comes the Sun / Beatles
My Girl / Temptations
Brown Eyed Girl / Van MOrrison
Someday We'll be Together / Diana Ross
Bye Bye Blackbird / Joe Cocker
Child Of Mine/ Carol King
The CIrcle Game / Joni Mitchelle
Worth the Wait/ Janesville
Breathe / Faith Hill
Swept Away / Geoff Moore
How Sweet It Is/ James Taylor
My Idea of Heaven/ Leigh Nash
Daughters / John Meyer
Heavenly Day / Patty Griffin
Wonderful World / Louis Armstrong
In My Daughter's Eyes / Martina McBride
Be Still My Child/ Ladysmith
Somewhere Over the Rainbow/ IZ

SO that is what is playing in the car, at work etc...my very own adoption soundtrack! Lets hope I can post a pic of the most beautiful girl soon!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

We have been thinking about you all day!! I am glad you are feeling peaceful...I think I was on the verge of throwing up all day while waiting for court news...at least Lindsay was calm ;)