Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2 months and Counting

Okay, so two months from now...they quit giving out referrals. YIEKS! This is stressing me out...maybe just a wee little bit. We are continuing to move up the list...however, there continue to be large power outages in ET which I am sure is delaying the processing of the kids files. This weekend our agency is hosting an Ethiopian Day...full of speakers, food, crafts, language etc. We will be there all day Saturday. It should be a wonderful day. I am really excited to learn more about all things Ethiopian. The director of the orphanage will be there...I have decided that he will be brining my referral with him...to personally present it to us! A girl can dream right??!!

As for the car...it ended up being a no go...so the search continues.

It is warm and sunny here today...makes the attitude much more polly-anna...Yeah!

Prayers today for the people of Ethiopia, who are facing drought, power outages, and food shortages. Prayers for our baby girl, who will hopefully come to us soon...and prayers for my patience and sanity in this long wait.

2 comments:

hotflawedmama said...

you'll get it soon. give me a call!

Cindy said...

It is coming!!! Don't worry your pretty head :)