Saturday, April 5, 2008

It was a Great Dream

Had a great dream the other night. I dreamed we got THE call. It was Ben and he was calling to say that he had the babies (yes plural). He was bringing them right over and we should get ready. It was early in the am and we were trying to get everyone ready for school. He came and brought us our daughter from Ethiopia and another from China! Eric and I each took one and started to frantically try to get them ready. Then we realized we had to go to the MD to get our shots, even though we didn't travel. So we are at the MD and getting shots and realize the babies are startving so I run to walgreens to find diapers and formula. Then realized I hadn't opened the shop and the kids never went to school. But oh those babies were gorgeous. It was a great dream and I woke up with a huge smile.

So just between me and you (all 1500 that are supposedly reading this....) I think this is going to be our week. I think we will find out who our daughter is by Friday. Nothing to base this on at all....just my gut again.

I'll keep you posted and blog a little more drivel tomorrow!

No comments: