Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunshine...On My Shoulders

Ah...woke up this am and there was this amazing blazing light shining in the sky. Could it be....the sun??? It is actually warming up. YEAH spring might just arrive. It is amazing what a little sun can do for one's mood. Don't get me wrong. I as still feeling a little blue about the slow rate of referrals, but today I am choosing to be positive. I will have a referral before the courts close. I will have my daughter before school starts in the fall. She will come.

I have turned my children in to list watching, forum reading addicts. Every time they see me on the computer, they ask...any new referrals?? Have we moved up the list? Z is certain we will get a referral on the 15th. Sounds good to me. Bring it on. I am more than ready. They all desperately want to get the referral before school is out so they can share her picture with their classes. They are so excited about having a sister. Many times in the day they will tell me..."when Ellia is home we'll..." I am thrilled they are so excited.

So not really much to say today except yeah for the sun...come on referrals...time to go to the grocery store!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I should so be in bed right now...but instead I thought I would hop on really quick and let you know all our fingers and toes are crossed for your family this week...sending good thoughts for rain, power and lots of referrals.