Tuesday, April 22, 2008

When the going gets tough...

the tough get a hair cut! Yep, couldn't stand it any longer. I was holding out on getting my hair cut, thinking, when I travel to Africa it will be so handy to toss it in a pony tail...but alas, I can't hold out for Africa...I need style. I took the plunge and got a bunch chopped off. I will post a pic soon I promise. It is cute and flirty and I hope to the goddess of hair that I can style it myself in the morning! My other insanely goofy reason, for getting a cut, is good things always happen to me when I get my hair cut...so now I am ready, let the good times roll!

It was gorgeous here today. Sunny and 70. B turns 5 next Monday and we are having a Luau party for him on Sunday. Unfortunately the forecast for Sunday is 47 and rain. UGH! So I am now planning a living room luau! Should be interesting. If only I could bottle today and bring it back on Sunday! I love it when it is nice enough out for the kids to be outside. They sleep so much better after they have played hard!

Well, not much else to say today (aren't you proud of me...a whole post with no whine related to that call I am waiting for!)

Pictures soon, I promise!

2 comments:

hotflawedmama said...

pictures, pictures. i'm jealous!

Cindy said...

Oh yeah...we are totally going to need pictures! I did the same thing while waiting for the birth certificate I. I told my husband that I had super short hair when my boys were born so maybe if I chopped it off the we would get her birth certificate faster...it totally worked ;)