Saturday, April 26, 2008

That's what friends are for...

A dear friend stopped into the shop today to bring me a little something. Nestled in a pink stripped bag was a smooth stone with this verse engraved on it...

"Faith is being sure of what you hope for, and certain of what you do not see." Hebrews 11:1

I soo needed this little dose of faith. To say I have been a little down and edgy would be a colossal understatement, just ask my family! The ambiguity of this wait is really taking it's toll, and that combined with the fact that I feel huge guilt about being crabby about waiting, is just plain making me a little nuts. So a little dose of faith helped my perspective so very much.

Not much else to share yet today. Woke up to snow...said a very bad word...and now I am hanging in a pretty quiet store. You get the feeling that everyone is a bit down right now.

I am going to focus on faith in what I know will come, but that I cannot yet see....

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I would have had several choice words come to mind if I had woken up to snow....but the trade off of no snow is having to live in horrible Nevada so.......
Still waiting for pictures missy!!

hotflawedmama said...

yeah amen on the hair pictures.

this HAS to be your week, it has to be. i'm praying so hard over here for you i'm blue in the face.

God has to answer sometime doesn't He? :)

much love

Cindy said...

Fingers crossed for another week...if I keep them this way for much longer they may get stuck ; )