Monday, April 7, 2008

Ouch

Started my set of travel shots today. Well...not necessarily the travel shots, but did get a tetenus booster and started the Hep A series. Now to decide what else to get. Seems there is great division on what shots you really need and what you can get by without. I think some of it depends on when we travel etc.

After yesterday's totally climactic day, today is seeming pretty ho-hum. I do still have this incredible peace, knowing we are really close. It is a great feeling to have. Did a little pink shopping today. We can send sunshine a gallon sized bag care package once we know who she is. I want to include a blanket we have slept with so I grabbed one of my fav's from the store last week. We will also send her a photo album with up-close shots of all of us. I got the album today and warned the kids I would be stalking them with the camera in the next few days. I am also hoping to send a long some sort of recording of our voices/ singing, so I need to find a good portable tape player or some such. It is fun to do some of these little things that make everything seem so much closer.

No referrals on the forum today, but I am hoping soon. It always makes my heart sing when I see Referral in the subject line.

I think that is all for today...stay tuned...more to come

2 comments:

Cindy said...

staying tuned...I think Mihiret's first English sentence might be "Have they gotten their referral yet?" Just so I will stop hopping on the internet several times a day. :)
She would love it if it happened this week...then those 20 minuted of divided attention would be hers again.

Erica Jo (mamasweetpea) said...

Oh Miss Mihiret...I will try my hardest to get it this week!! And Miss Cindy...I will most certainly pm you with the news when it comes!!