Wednesday, June 4, 2008

1 week ago

One week ago tonight, life changed for the better! If the next 12 weeks fly by like this one did, princess sweetpea will be in my arms in no time! For fun today, I started looking at flights to Addis. Wow was that eye opening. We are having a garage sale this weekend to add a little more cash to the pot. I think I might just have to sell everything that isn't bolted down! Flying to Africa is no cheap event. But you know what? I really don't care. I will get there one way or another...because I have a daughter in Africa!

I wanted to say thank you to all the people who have been rocks for me through this journey. I have met some wonderful new friends along the way. We may never meet in person, ( I hope we do!!) but I feel more connected to them than to some of the people I see everyday. So thank you friends. And to those that I do see all the time...thanks for caring about this little girl halfway around the world. The love and support you have so freely given is worth more than you know!

Love you all!!

No comments: