Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Suprise post from the lake!

We are having a bit of quiet time here at the lake. We do get a weak internet signal, that happens to be just a bit stronger today, so I thought I would make a quick post.

We are doing fine. The kids are living in the water and in the boats and having a blast. It has been cool and windy until today, and now it is gorgeous sun and a slight breeze. I finally got out in the kayak today! Yeah me!

I am having a hard time completely relaxing as I continue to worry about my daughter. We still haven't received a court date and it has me all spazed out! I don't like these days that continue to tick by ever closer to those courts closing. If you are the praying type, please say a few prayers that we get the call that we have a court date soon. I will be a much happier camper!

I am on hubby's computer. I can try and upload some pictures later...can't figure it out right now, and it is time to go chase some loons across the lake.

Keep praying for that court date...and please say a special prayer for my friend Gina's little one who is in the hospital in ET. Prayers for her healing and strength for her family!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Sending happy thoughts your way that you hear about your court date soon! Enjoy the rest of you vacation. Us forum obssessed are saying lots of prayers for court dates, travel dates and sick babies.