Thursday, June 26, 2008

Miss Sunshine's Super Cool Room

I finished sunshines room today. I love it. She will sleep in the crib in our room for however long we want her to, but she will also have her own room...for her ever growing wardrobe, her toys and such. I designed and painted the mural and must say I am quite proud of it!! So this room went from all boy with striped wallpaper and trucks to this:

Her mural up close:

And her dolls...ready and waiting to be played with!So fun to design her room. Now I can sit in there and just feel her...pray for her, dream about her, and love her from a distance.

No new news on the medical front. I don't really expect to hear anything until at least tomorrow if not early next week. I am really doing pretty good with it all however. Keep the prayers coming....I can surely feel them!

4 comments:

Kris said...

I love it! It's beautiful!

Keep that faith - she'll be okay.

--Auntie

Cindy said...

Erica it is really pretty!! Good Work Momma!!

Cathy said...

Love the room! Great job. And I am really glad sunshine is feeling better and gaining weight!

Melanie said...

The mural is awesome!!! Quite the artist!!