Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sending Love in a Bag


We get the joy of sending Princess Sweetpea a few presents in a 1 gallon ziplock bag. Let me tell you, that isn't much room and it certainly doesn't fit all the love I want to send her. I also couldn't fit in the bag, so for lack of anything better, she is getting...
1. 1 soft pink blanket, slept with for the last few nights by her parents
2. 2 laminated 8x10 pictures of her new parents. This will either scare her to death, or hopefully amuse her. (I reacted both ways!) Supposedly the nannies tape these pictures in her bed so she know who we are.
3. 2 teether rattles, to share with her friends
4. One baby safe photo album, labeled in amharic, with pics of the whole family.

It's all sealed up in a well kissed ziplock...
Oh how I wish I could go with it. We love you Princess Sweetpea. We are counting the days until we can be together!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Oooooooh!

--Auntie

Cindy said...

Fun Stuff!!
Loving the new ticker by the way...so exciting!