Saturday, June 21, 2008

Home from the Lake!

Here are a few shots from the week. It was fun, fish, sun and too much good food. We had a blast! (Captions follow the pic!)
Little Beans, fishing meditations!
The Queen of Fishing....
yes I really did catch many larger than this...but this won me the smallest fist award!


The Z man, enjoying the delectable dessert know as a smore!


My baby, who is growing way to fast for his own good...J-dog at 10, a cool dude for sure!

Three men on a fishing mission!


Proud parents of 4! Yieks!


Definitely the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow!



Rootbeer float boys....
Can't quite imagine how things might change with a toddler at the lake next year...probably now quite as much time fishing, or kayaking, or basking in the sun....but so much more fun!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Beautiful Family! I am glad you all had a good time. Meron is going to love it next year!!