Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back to Reality

Vacation was a grand get away...and coming home always feels so good. Then reality sets in and it is back in the fast lane. E left for the week on Sunday (yes after returning Saturday...!) So I am single parenting it this week. All I can say is all hail single moms. I have no idea how you do it. You are truly amazing to me. Huge kudo's to you!!

Now that we are home, have a court date, and things look like they will continue to move forward, it is time to kick it into high gear! There is a lot of nesting to be done! I started the great brother bedroom merger Sunday and by the time I get home from work today, it should be about done (thanks Gr and Gr!!) The boys are pretty excited about their spaces and I think we have found a solution to how they can share space, remain civil, and we won't go broke! I will post the pics tonight if it is really camera ready!

I am soo excited to do sunshine's room. After 10 years of blue and cars and trucks, I can't wait to do something with a hint of pink. Hoping to get going on her paint tonight...we'll see! I am not going to share any more of the decorating plan for her room yet...I have to do something to keep you all in suspense.

This weekend is the ET picnic in the cities. I can't wait to go. I was very sorry to hear that Tesi
is not going to make it...my kids are bummed too, they wanted to meet this other crazy blog family. But, none the less, it will be so fun to meet lots of the families in the area who hold an extra special place in their lives for ET. Can't wait.

Back to work...but stay tuned for room pics and all things baby girl!

No comments: