Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Update on the status of my heart

So I am really feeling at peace tonight. It was a normal night in our lives, an evening of baseball and mommies sitting around chatting. I had decided I wasn't going to talk about how our day had gone, and just relish the fact that I DO have a daughter. And so I did. One of the moms hadn't heard our news...so I gushed about my beautiful SweetPea and I was at peace. This is all going to work out...this is a glitch on the road, but I have faith. Little Miss is surrounded in prayers from around the world tonight, and my God is a God of miracles, big and small. Tomorrow is a new day, and hopefully we will be able to see a little more clearly this new path we are taking. I have hope. I have faith. I have trust. It's going to be okay.

No comments: