Monday, August 4, 2008

Chubby Monkey

So baby girl is growing!! We got a growth report today. She is up to almost 17 lbs and 26 1/2 inches. Her head also grew 1 cm. I am soo excited to know that she continues to grow. She has had nice steady weight gain since coming in to care. Yay!

I am still holding out hope for that birth certificate on Thursday. I am hoping we get that and my brother's little one finally decides to come into the world. A banner day all around I think! Wouldn't that be wonderful. I am also really selfishly hoping to travel with the Sept 10th group. My dear friend and her hubby are traveling then and it would make an already amazing trip about 100x more amazing...so if we are going to be picky pray-ers we are asking for the BC this week and a travel date of Sept 10. That would be perfect. (and for baby seattle to make his entrance soon!) So pray away!!!

1 comment:

melanie said...

sept 10th,,,sept 10th....sept 10th....come ON sept 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! melanie