Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where oh where is that da*% BC?

Okay, so the patience I mustered for the first half of the day is now all used up. Logically, I know not to expect news of the BC before tomorrow at the earliest. But really, how much longer do I have to wait??? I must have me some bad Karma...this waiting just goes on and on. No one else on our agency forum has gotten one yet this week, so I can at least rest assured knowing that others with my court date aren't jumping ahead of me in the que. I just wish we had some idea of how this works. Does our agency have us penciled in for a travel date? Do they really just wait to see when that BC comes in and then put our names on a wall and throw darts to see when we travel? I am beginning to think it might be this way. I just want to know how much more patience I need to find.

UGH!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Come On BC!!!!!!